Anton enrolled in Urban League’s YouthBuild program in April 2015. Since then, Anton’s strong communication skills, drive to succeed, and charming personality are leading him down the road to success. Working closely with his Program Navigator, Anton continues to work on his employment and educational goals and has accomplished the following to date:
- Obtained PACT Certification
- Completed an internship with Unity Health and with Hamilton & Stern
- Has gained experience and invested in his community through varies volunteer opportunities at local churches, shelters and food banks
- Obtained a full-time position with Hamilton & Stern after completing his internship with the company
- Has taken the TASC exam and is awaiting the results
Anton’s outstanding work ethic, leadership skills, and overall accomplishments serve as motivation to his peers and perspective program participants. He has been extremely instrumental in YouthBuild’s Mental Toughness week; speaking to youth about his challenges and triumphs. At only 20 years old, Anton has so much more to accomplish and we look forward to sharing it with you and celebrating it with him.
Urban League’s YouthBuild program is currently enrolling additional participants. For more information contact:
Click Here for more information about RochesterWorks! and our Youth programs.